Safeguarding Adults in Health & Social Care
Posted: 11 June 2019
This course provides a thorough understanding of abuse and neglect and how staff can work effectively to reduce the risk of it happening in a health or social care setting.
- Explains the term safeguarding
- Describes organisational and individual responsibilities
- Defines the types of abuse and who may be at risk
- Explains how to respond if abuse is suspected or there is a disclosure
- Explains how to report concerns
- Describes ways of working which will limit the likelihood of abuse
- Identifies good practice
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Health: Health & Social Care, that maps to both the Care Certificate* and the UK Core Skills Training Framework for health (CSTF). Email us to find out more.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.