This Safe Administration of Medication training is an great workplace induction course for all social care professionals who are responsible for receiving, storing, administering and disposing of medication.
- Understanding the Legislative Requirements
- Understand the 8'R's of medication administration
- Recognise common medication
- Understand the importance of record keeping
- Develop your understanding in relation to the administration process
- Adverse reactions/Interactions
- Cautions and Contraindications
- Administration routes and your responsibilities (exploring level one, two and three)
Note: This course is included within the ‘workplace induction’ programme run by One Stop Social. This programme offers delegates the essential workplace training package within the Social Care Sector; essential for any new starters or those requiring refreshers courses. Get in touch for more information.