Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A Young Person’s Self Help Guide
Posted: 19 December 2018
This booklet will help you to think about some of your worries,
and explain how you can begin to stop feeling like you have
to do something or act in a certain way to make the worry go
away (stop the bad ‘thing’ from happening).
Reading this booklet will help you to……….
1. Understand what Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is
2. Describe how OCD makes you feel and act
3. Use some different ways to start to challenge your OCD
4. Help your family to understand OCD
5. All work together to beat OCD