Keeping children and young people safe from radicalisation and extremism
Posted: 04 February 2018
Keeping children and young people safe from radicalisation and extremism has been produced by the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham and Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Prevent Team. It focuses on advice and guidance for parents and carers. It is also an essential read for any professional working with children and young people.
- What is extremism and terrorism in the UK?
- Why are young people drawn toward extremist ideologies?
- What is Prevent?
- What vulnerabilities are radicalisers looking to exploit?
- What are the warning signs to radicalisation?
- What can I do to protect my child?
- How do I talk to my child about extremism?
- How can I keep my child safe from extremism online?
- Who can I turn to for help if I am worried about my child?