As such, I have re-issued the guide in readiness for student social work placements, which are due to commence as of next week (beginning of September 2017).
The guide has the following features:
- Foundations of good practice assessment
- Preparation for interview/assessment meeting
- Assessment is not description
- Clear theoretical base
- Identify disguised compliance
- Make defensible not defensive decisions
- Assessments should be SMART
- Assessment is a fluid process
- Conclusion must identify outcomes and plan
- Use Supervision to discuss findings
- Use peer support
Click below to download your free copy.
Check out our social care directory, jobs, training & courses, and events for further information and guidance.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Download Copy Now” color=”warning” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onestopsocial.co.uk%2Fsocial-work-social-care-resources%2Fresources-card%2F%3FdID%3D180%26title%3DSocial%2520Work%3A%2520How%2520To%2520Write%2520A%2520Good%2520Assessment%2520%7C%2520One%2520Stop%2520Social||target:%20_blank|rel:nofollow”]