Please see below a link to this weeks Social Care Resources, Training & Courses E-Newsletter.
We’re growing! In the last two weeks alone we’ve had more than 200 listings added to our website. We now have over 700 listings across the UK. Be sure that you use our directories to refer to a social care service, training, course, event or resource.
- How To Write A Good Assessment | Guidance
- 7 Step Guide To Writing Effective Case Note Contacts | Guidance
- Making It Count In Court | Youth Justice | Guidance
- Safeguarding Adults Concerns Checklist | Guidance
What’s on – future dates
- 23rd August: Networking Partnership | Bi-Monthly Meetings | One Stop Social
- 1st September: Attachment & Disorder | Talking Heads
- 14th September: Legal Literacy and Safeguarding – Opportunities and Challenges | UCLan
- 18th September: Personality Disorder | Talking Heads
- 19th September: Leadership in Challenging Times for Social Work and Social Care Services | UCLan NEW
- 28th September: Mental Capacity Act (2005): A Refresher NEW
- 28th September: Safeguarding Adults, MCA and DoLS Refresher NEW
Missed last weeks Social Care Resources, Training & Courses E-Newsletter? Not to worry, click here to view.
DoLSpro Limited is a UK based tech company. Started by Tristan Johnson in 2016, DoLSpro has become the UK’s #1 selling software to support Health and Social Care professionals with the write up of assessments for the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
This E-Newsletter has been sponsored by Eden Brown Synergy. They offer excellent support, training for CPD and understand the need to invest in external specialists to assist and support Social Workers and Care Professionals.