Northumberland County Council Foster Care
Posted: 15 January 2019
Telephone: 01670 62 62 62
Northumberland County Council Foster Care provides support services for children and young people who cannot live with their parents. This could be short or long term arrangements.
The service is seeking new and experienced, single people and families to come forward to work as professional foster carers for children and young people.
Northumberland professional foster carers are important members of our team and are:
- paid on a retainer basis, and so receive a fee every week regardless of placement
- receive generous allowances per child - plus additional individual allowances and mileage
- are supported by a comprehensive training and development programme, including accredited courses
- receive additional financial support through discount schemes and service activities and events
- are part of an extensive support network of foster carers and other professionals
Please visit the website for more information and to find out a recruitment event near you:
Or call or email our recruitment officer, Caroline on 01670 62 62 62 or email@example.com
For more info contact Caroline Matthews on 01670 62 62 62