Northwest Leaving Care Service
Posted: 01 January 1970
Telephone: 01282 834566
Northwest Leaving Care Services is owned and managed by qualified social workers with over 30 years of experience working with children and young people and their families. The service is dedicated to delivering support and guidance to young people in the Northwest.
Their mission is to close the gap between residential homes/fostering and young people living independently. They provide young people with the guidance, knowledge and tools required to progress through transitional living into independence. Along with the appropriate emotional and financial support, we enable and empower young people to integrate positively into their local community.
Our biggest investment is to our staff team. Experience and training are the keys to positive outcomes for young people and at Northwest Leaving Care we pride ourselves on being aware and up-to-date with all current policy, thought and attitudes towards delivering the best possible service.
· Placements anywhere in the northwest;
· 24 hr support and emergency response;
· Flexible support hours;
· 100% staff consistency;
· E training online for young people;
· Mental Health consultancy;
· Support plans individually designed around young people;
· Comprehensive and interactive independent training programme;
· Sexual health advice and support;
· Relationship support/ counselling;
· Pregnancy testing and condom training for young people;
· Pregnancy and young parenting support;
· Life story work completed;
· Social Pedagogy ideology and approaches.
For more info contact Tim Stephenson on 01282 834566