Childrens Home | Eden House | Family Care
Telephone: 01772 647500
Eden House is a specialist, wrap around learning disabilities service providing care and education for children aged 7 - 18.
Eden House can accommodate up to 4 young people, supported by a highly experienced care team. To ensure the best possible care, the whole team receives regular training and consultation from our therapeutic team. This additional support ensures the team fully understand young people's needs which enables them to develop effective care plans accordingly.
- Beds: 5
- Pupil Places: 8
- Current Ofsted Rating: Good
- Large dormer bungalow with spacious rooms; expansive grounds
- An experienced and dedicated staff team delivering therapeutically informed care and education
- Education on-site
- Therapeutic support
- Regular consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Flexible and adaptive approach
- Excellent evidenced outcomes for young people
- Work in partnership with parents and carers
- Individual needs consistently met
- Enables long-term planning and pathways
We have been working therapeutically with children in care for nearly 30 years. We operate what we call 'therapeutic governance' across all our services.
We have five children’s homes located in Telford, Shrewsbury, Southport, Macclesfield and Oldham, an Independent Fostering Agency with offices serving the North West and the West Midlands and an SEBD school in the Shropshire area. Some of our children’s homes are specialist homes for children with learning disabilities. Most of our children’s homes have linked education on site or nearby. Our services are nearly always rated as either ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding by Ofsted.
Tel: 01772 647500
For more info contact Duty Worker on 01772 647500