The University of Manchester is currently recruiting for their highly respected MA Social Work course. There are still a few places left at this point, and people who may be interested in applying to start in September 2017 are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Click below to find out more.
- Gain a nationally and internationally recognised professional social work qualification and become eligible to register as a qualified social worker with the HCPC.
- Study at the UK’s fifth best university (2016 Academic Ranking of World Universities).
- Learn through methods involving service users, carers and current social work practitioners.
- 100% of students say our staff are enthusiastic about social work (Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2015/16).
- Gain practical experience during 170 days of high-quality placements through their membership of the Greater Manchester Social Work Academy.
- Learn from teaching staff who actively undertake research in health and social care.