A Service Lead for Transition is being sought to support the Transition service. The Transition Planning Team provides support to individuals under 18 years of age who have social care needs, alongside their families. The role will include the following:
- An audit of existing systems to identify blockages/difficulties in the citizen journey
- A Review of the current practices within the service to identify what works and what needs to change to support improvement
- A review of the current service model
- An in depth benchmarking exercise against other organisations to develop best practice
- Development of a Performance management framework to be rolled out across all partner agencies
- Development of a citizen pathway in co-production with partner organisations which is clear, streamlined and focused on the individual
- An independent review of the current structural arrangements
- Develop policies procedures and practice guidance that meet the requirements of the NICE guidelines and the Care Act.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Qualified Social Worker (preferable)
- Extensive experience in management and leadership
- Be innovative and consider creative solutions to problem solving
- Full understanding of strategic processes
- be able to develop a workable performance framework
- Knowledge and experience of the issues that affect transition across all partner agencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Care act and NICE guidelines for transition
- Knowledge and understanding of the Children and Families act
- Knowledge of policies, procedures and pathways
- be able to work in a co-productive way to achieve effective outcomes for the young people of Manchester and their families.
The individual will also need to be IR35 compliant.
You must hold a recognised professional Social Work qualification (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CQSW) and be HCPC registered. Additionally, you must have at least two years post qualifying experience and be able to provide five years of references.
If you are interested in this position and looking to make your next move please call Julia Snowball on: 0113 220 7540 or forward through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dont forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £250 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isnt for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £250 could be on its way to you!
Your expert recruitment consultant for the North West is Julia Snowball, call today on 0113 220 7540 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dont forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isnt for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on its way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Julia Snowball, call today on 0113 220 7540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more info contact Julia Snowball on 0113 220 7540