Buckinghamshire County Council are currently looking for Social Workers to joint heir Children With Disabilities Team!
Please find below a brief summary of the duties involved:
- Undertaking Parenting Assessments
- Preparing CP reports for conference
- Court work- Preparing Court Statement and giving evidence in court.
- Attending LAC and PEP meetings
- Attending CIN meetings
- Undertaking CIN, CP, and LAC visits.
Buckinghamshires Childrens social care has already started on a substantial improvement programme. Since a negative Ofsted inspection outcome after inspection in November 2017 a new, permanent senior management team has been recruited. This is a great opportunity to join them on this journey!
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant social care qualification (BA Hons, DIPSW..)
- HCPC Registration
- Full drivers license and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in this role, or would like further information please contact Danielle at Eden Brown on 0113 2207540 or submit your CV via this website!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300