Milton Keynes Council are currently looking to recruit a qualified social worker to work within their MASH team
About the role:
- Working in the MASH team in as first point of contact working closely with partner agencies, such as Police, Probation, Early Help and Health to gain information which is then triaged and a decision made as to whether an assessment is required or to sign post to the appropriate agency
- Identify immediate safeguarding concerns and assess risk
- Report to team managers where immediate responses required
- Triaging referrals, providing clear, concise and critical analysis to inform evidence based decision making, working within pathway to provision.
- Speaking with parents/carers to seek consent where appropriate
- Providing advice, guidance and support to families, colleagues and agencies
- Organising, managing and prioritising workload
For this role you must:
- Hold a relevant Qualification - BA Hons, DiPSW..
- Be HCPC Registered
As an Eden Brown Synergy candidate, you can take advantage of our competitive service offering: * Dedicated personal and professional service. * Free DBS check. * CV review service. * Interview advice. * Competitive rates of pay. * Post-placement follow up meetings.
Dont forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isnt for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on its way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Jenny Griffiths, call today on 0190 877 4300 or email email@example.com Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more info contact Jennifer Griffiths on 0190 877 4300