An opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager position based at Wythenshawe Hospital, for Manchester City Council.
The post holder will be responsible for working closely with Health professionals at the hospital to support efficient patient flow through the process to enable effective, timely discharges from the hospital to avoid increased length of stays and Delay Transfers of Care.
The Team Manager is responsible for managing the Social Care Team based at the hospital which includes:
- Provision of supervisions
- Chairing Safeguarding Strategy meetings
- Chairing Multi Disciplinary meetings
- Provision of practise advice and allocation of work
As necessary and appropriate the Team Manager will also need to attend Length of Stay meetings and support the completion of the Situation Report required on a daily basis.
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have Hospital Experience and Experience as a Team Manager
- Be eligible to work within the UK
The position is to start ASAP so if you are interested in finding out more please contact Imogen Newman on 0161 233 1600 or email@example.com
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Imogen Newman by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org