Mental Health Social Worker required for CMHT Team in Manchester. You will be a Care Coordinator for a specified caseload of clients with severe and enduring mental health needs, and managing all aspects of their care in line with the care programme approach.
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- Working with Vulnerable Adults with Mental Health
- Care management
- Report writing and assessment
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Liaising with other professional bodies whilst working within the Mental Health Act
- Safeguarding Adults
To apply for this post you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DipSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Additionally, you must have at least two years post qualifying experience and be able to provide five years of references.
If you are interested in this position and looking to make your next move please call Imogen Newman on: 0161 233 1600 or forward through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Imogen Newman by emailing email@example.com