Luton Borough Council are currently looking for two Social Workers to join their Fostering team!
Luton is a supportive and agency friendly authority with strong, supportive and long standing management! The pay rate for this role is £28.00 per hour.
Key duties of the role include:
- Recruitment and assessment of prospective Special Guardians, Kinship, Connected Persons Carers & General Carers in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Assists with local recruitment activities, including participation in initiatives, as well as monitoring and evaluation of effectiveness of methods
- Undertakes initial visits
- Undertakes formal assessment using the BAAF Form F and adhering to the standards and requirements of the process
- Presentation of Form F and support of carer applicants at Panel
For this role you must:
- Hold a relevant Qualification - BA Hons, DiPSW..
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have completed your ASYE
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via this website or contact Danielle at Eden Brown on 01132207540!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300