Northamptonshire County Council are currently looking for Social Workers to join their Safeguarding Teams!
There are currently roles available in a number of offices including Daventry, Wellingborough, Kettering and Northampton Central. For anyone who lives over 60 miles away there is the chance to claim up to £100 per week in travel or accommodation to assist you getting to and form work.
Main duties of the role:
- Managing caseload of LAC, CIN and CP cases
- Performing statutory visits and completing statutory reports.
- Managing cases in care proceedings
- Covering duty desk for team
This is a great opportunity to join a busy authority who offer a lot of flexibility! The pay rate is negotiable dependant on experience!
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have a relevant Social Care Qualification (DiPSW, Ba Hons…)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Valid driving license and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in this role please contact Danielle @ Eden Brown on 01132207540 or submit your CV via this website!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300