Peterborough City Council are currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Assessment Team!
About the role:
- Working within one of the Assessment teams you will be the first point of contact for all professionals in Peterborough to report their concerns over a childs welfare and responsible for assessing the individual situation and recommending how it should be dealt with.
- Undertaking section 47 investigations in consultation with police and other agencies
- Completion of Child and Family Assessments to determine the nature and level of support required by a family with particular emphasis upon the voice of the child.
- Endeavouring to work in partnership with families to ensure they have a good quality experience of Social Work involvement.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker who thrives under pressure and likes working at a fast pace!
To be applicable for this role you must have:
- Relevant Social Care Qualification (BA Hons, DIPSW…)
- HCPC registration
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in this position please contact Danielle at Eden Brown on 01132207540 or submit your CV via this website!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300