Luton Borough Council are currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Assessment Team!
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly and diverse environment with supportive managers!
About The Role:
- Undertake statutory duties under the Children Act 1989 and other legislation and guidance relating to service users and carers e.g. care proceedings, arrangements for adoption/permanency, risk assessments and investigations in relation to the protection of children.
- Making arrangements for obtaining and carrying out Court Orders, attending court as the Councils representative and providing instruction to legal counsel.
- You will be HCPC registered, holding a relevant Social Care Qualification
- Assessment team experience Strong experience of S47 assessments is desirable.
- You will need the ability to make professional judgements in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- You will need to be able to work with complex and challenging cases, where there may be issues of vulnerability and risk with minimum supervision.
This role will pay up to £32 per hour for the right person! If you are interested or would like further information please contact Danielle at Eden Brown on 01132207540 or submit your CV via this website!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300