We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualified Social Workers to take the next step in their professional career with a well established local authority. The role will involve joining a busy, fast paced team whose paramount objective is always an adults well-being and safety.
The role will involve -
- Working within a fully integrated / multi disciplinary team based within a busy general hospital.
- The work will be focussed on the assessment of patients needs with a view to facilitating discharge.
- The hospital based team has a number of satellites which are used to facilitate discharge after periods of further assessment.
- Working on a rota basis of three 11 hour shifts a week and working 1 in every 3 weekends.
What we require from you -
- Suitable candidates must be a qualified social worker (DipSw, CSw etc..) and have at least two years relevant post qualification experience working within the UK
- Candidates would benefit from some knowledge of hospital based social work and the legislation which is associated with it.
- Candidates should be willing to work a 5 days based across 7 day period.
- You must be fully registered with the HCPC
- Able to provide five years worth of referencing
- All appointments are subject to CRB clearances
To apply for this role, and hear about all the other exciting roles available in the East Midlands contact Alex Trimbee on 0113 220 7540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know of anyone who would be perfect for this role or looking for adult social work roles in the East Midlands, we are currently offering a £200 referral for all successful referrals.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Alex Trimbee on 020 7422 7300