Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council are currently looking for two Advanced Practitioners to join their MASH team!
Dudley is a supportive and agency friendly authority with strong, supportive and long standing management! The pay rate for this role is £32.34 per hour.
About the role:
- Working in the MASH team in as first point of contact working closely with partner agencies, such as Police, Probation, Early Help and Health to gain information which is then triaged and a decision made as to whether an assessment is required or to sign post to the appropriate agency
- Identify immediate safeguarding concerns and assess risk
- Report to team managers where immediate responses required
- Triaging referrals, providing clear, concise and critical analysis to inform evidence based decision making, working within pathway to provision.
- Speaking with parents/carers to seek consent where appropriate
- Providing advice, guidance and support to families, colleagues and agencies
- Organising, managing and prioritising workload
For this role you must:
- Hold a relevant Qualification - BA Hons, DiPSW..
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have completed your ASYE
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via this website or contact Danielle at Eden Brown on 01132207540!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300