Are you looking for your next role as a DoLs Best Interest Assessor?
Eden Brown Synergy is currently looking for an experienced BIA to come in and join an established team.
Experience required as a DoLS Best Interest Assessor:
- Experience and knowledge in undertaking BIA assessments and presenting cases in court
- Experience of working effectively and independently within a multi-disciplinary context, initiating appropriate statutory action
- Able to undertake challenging and high risk assessments, identifying degrees of priority and urgency, accurately applying legal reasoning and making sound professional judgements, keeping and maintaining high quality records on the case recording system
- Able to analyse conflicting information, giving appropriate weighting in decision making
- Able to act as an independent practitioner.
To apply for these role you must hold a degree, post graduate or Professional Qualification in Social Work, have a BIA certificate, hold full HCPC registration, ideally have 2 years post graduate experience in a similar teams, have Clear and valid DBS disclosure and have access to your own car.
Working with Eden Brown Synergy offers you a team with extensive Social Work recruitment experience, access to a wide selection of Social Work vacancies across the UK, the choice of PAYE or umbrella companies and excellent rates of pay
This position is to start immediately, so if you are interested please apply today by contacting Alex Trimbee on 0113 220 7540 or email email@example.com
We also offer a £200 referral bonus if you know of any friends or colleagues that may be interested.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Alex Trimbee on 020 7422 7300