Blackburn with Darwen council is currently looking for an agency social worker to join their Adult community Mental Health team, based in Blackburn. As part of this role you will be required to complete assessments under care act for service users and carers, formulate care plans, commission social care services.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with people with mental health needs and will have a good knowledge of mental illness, Mental Capacity Act and Mental Health Act.
- Working in a busy community team
- Manage complex needs/ risks
- Complete Mental Capacity Test and Best Interest decisions
- Care coordination and/or duty work
- Report writing
- General contact and Building good relationships
- Good knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and Mental health Act
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a mental health Social work setting
- A Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC registration & valid DBS
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Applicant will need full driving license, insurance for business purposes and use of a car for work.
The position is to start ASAP so if you are interested in finding out more please contact Imogen Newman on 0161 233 1600 or email@example.com
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Imogen Newman by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org