Bury Council is currently looking to appoint someone interested in joining one of their newly established East Integrated Neighborhood Health & Social Care teams, full time for 37 hours per week. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker (Level 3) with relevant experience, skills and knowledge of complex casework.
Some of your duties will include:
- To undertake assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm. This includes promoting a multi-agency approach by developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- To undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with the Inter-Agency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults
- To work in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centred approach, with the aim of maximising independence, wellbeing and choice.
- To hold a caseload appropriate to the level of expertise and provide support and expert advice to social care assessors, students and partners.
- Ensure compliance with Care Act and have excellent knowledge of safeguarding and Mental capacity act requirements and be able to ensure all legislative requirements are upheld in own practice
The applicant will need to demonstrate via application and interview an excellent working knowledge of the Care Act including Mental Capacity/DoLS.
This is an opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team working with adults with a clear focus on practice with customers who have longer term needs aimed towards the customer having greater independence, choice and control.
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
The position is to start ASAP so if you are interested in finding out more please contact Imogen Newman on 0161 233 1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Imogen Newman by emailing email@example.com