Field Care Supervisor, Social Care, Wood Green, 23k DOE
Your new company
You will be working for a leading provider in residential care, supported living, outreach services and domiciliary care, for people with mental health needs and a learning disabilities.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the rotas across four Services;
- You will monitor, supervise and mentor all Care Workers;
- You will ensure the accuracy and completeness of all documentation regarding the service users;
- You will liaise closely with Managers regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care and Support Workers and the writing of Care and Support Plans;
What youll need to succeed
- We are ideally looking for someone who lives in the area
- Previous experience of care supervision
- Previous experience in Home and Outreach Care
- Flexibility to be on-call in case of emergency
What youll get in return
- up to £23,000 salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company activities as Dance, Yoga, etc
- Full Training and Induction given
- Company holidays
- Supportive team
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more info contact Claudia Gomes on 020 7259 8715