An exciting opportunity to join an established Adults Social Work team as an Community Care Officer has just become available with one of our clients in the East Midlands.
You will work as directed by the teams Lead Practitioner, helping people who may require care and support to identify needs, strengths and outcomes whilst also providing a range of services to support people to manage their needs and maximise their independence.
You must have experience of the following:
- Helping with facilitating discharges from the hospital
- Purchasing services to meet assessed needs, seeking the appropriate authorisation from the budget holder
- To carry out needs led assessments of adult within the guidelines of Community Care Act
- Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages
- Working in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centred approach, with the aim of maximising independence, well-being and choice
What we require from you :
- Suitable candidates must be a qualified social worker (DipSw, CSw etc..)
- All appointments are subject to CRB clearances
This is an excellent way to help start your Social Work career and to apply for this role, and hear about all the other exciting roles available in the East Midlands contact Alex Trimbee on 0113 220 7540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know of anyone who would be perfect for this role or looking for adult social work roles in the East Midlands, we are currently offering a £200 referral for all successful referrals.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Alex Trimbee on 020 7422 7300