Deputy Care Manager, Domiciliary Care, Adult, Southwest London, 28k DOE
Your new company
You will be joining a leading provider of specialist high quality domiciliary care in Southwest London.
Your new role
As the Deputy Care Manager you will be assisting in the management of the service.
You will be reporting directly to the Care Manager.
You will directly line-manage the care team, monitoring staff development through supervisions, appraisals and to assist them in delivering a high quality service.
You will create, manage and monitor care plans ensuring they meet the clients needs and aspirations.
What youll need to succeed
- Write and proof read Care Plans to a high standard
- Review and analyse Medication Record Charts & Activity Logs
- Conducting client facing meetings
- Achievement of targets and delivery within budgets
- Manage the team and be responsibility for their workload
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems
- Implement the complaints procedure
- Participate in the growth and development of the business
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven management experience in social care
- Valid driving license and own car
What youll get in return
£24,000 - £28,000 Salary + Company Benefits
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more info contact Claudia Gomes on 020 7259 8715