CAFCASS are currently looking for a Family Court Advisor to join their office based in Stafford!
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- To provide high quality early safeguarding and child protection advice, assessments and analysis to the Court on the needs and best interests of children subject to or involved in Family Proceedings
- To ensure that the well-being and safety of the child is paramount throughout Cafcass involvement in the case.
- To ensure that all incidents or risks of significant harm to the child are dealt with in accordance with the relevant Local Safeguarding Childrens Board (LSCB) procedures and Cafcass policies and procedures
- To directly work with children & families to achieve safe and positive outcomes for children, referring to other services where this will produce benefit.
This is a very exciting opportunity for Social Workers who are looking to further advance their skills outside of a Local Authority and really build on PLO knowledge.
- You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker with a valid HCPC registration
- Ability to write comprehensive written assessment
- Comfortable and familiar working to Court Timescales and presenting in Court
- Ability to assess and prioritise the need of children and their families
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via this website or contact Danielle @ Eden Brown on 01132207540.
If this isnt quite right for you but is for a friend, please call to discuss our referral bonus where you can earn £250!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300