CQC Quality and Improvement Manager, Registered Manager, Social Care, 40k DOE + Benefits
Your new company
You will be joining a leading developer and provider of specialist high quality living accommodation, including retirement housing, extra care and sheltered housing.
Your new role
You will be joining the team covering the South East, and you will will work as part of the Service Development Team to ensure our CQC Registered services are high quality, to identify and implement improvements so that the Group continues to deliver innovative and value for money services.
You will be expected to produce written documents to a high standard and to communicate information to a range of audiences.
- Effectively monitor service compliance for CQC registered schemes in accordance with the agreed policies and procedures and CQC regulations and statutory requirements.
- Lead in the monitoring of Quality and Compliance for our Season Senior Living services.
- Provide service level support to front line managers to embed good practice, systems and compliance during the mobilisation of new services in line with One Housings policies and procedures and CQC regulations.
- Develop communication strategies with staff, volunteers and customers to ensure good awareness of CQC standards and expectations.
- Work with frontline staff to ensure that all CQC registered services are rated as good or outstanding.
- Provide advice and support to new managers to ensure they are supported and inducted effectively into the role in preparation for CQC registration.
- Provide coordination and oversight of our Quality Assurance System and other audit tools for CQC registered services.
- Undertake regular audits for CQC registered services in line with our Quality Assurance System.
- Work with Registered Managers to interpret audit findings and support to develop and implement continuous improvement plans.
- Provide Registered managers with practical support in submitting CQC notifications and maintain an oversight of notification logs and safeguarding alerts.
- Contribute to researching, developing and re-working CQC and healthcare related policies and procedures and local protocols.
- Support managers to identify and address poor performance, and promote good and outstanding performance.
What youll need to succeed
- You should have an understanding of the sector and challenges it faces, have experience working within CQC registered services and be able to effectively engage staff, customers and stakeholders in the development of services.
- Previous experience of quality management and service improvement activities within health and social care.
- A proven track record of successful quality assurance and performance monitoring.
- A thorough understanding of the legislative and regulatory framework for CQC registered services and up to date knowledge of issues facing the care sector
- A broad understanding of the national policy context for housing care and support services
- Able to identify, and get support for, service improvement measures with the ability to influence and assist staff to deliver change.
- Highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines, supported by an ability to plan and prioritise resources.
What youll get in return
- 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Study Leave
- Career Break after 3 years service
- Ongoing Training and Development
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more info contact Claudia Gomes on 020 7259 8715