Our client in Dudley is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within the MASH Team.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
- Undertake assessments of needs, risks and options for children and young people with the most complex/high risk care needs and/or circumstances, in accordance with legislation requirements.
- Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies. Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of need.
- Assess and balance risk and protective factors within a child protection framework.
- To provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Chair, review, planning, case conference meetings as appropriate and reassess cases. Adapt interventions accordingly.
To apply for this position you must have:
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience (and 5 years of references)
- Social work degree or equivalent (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CQSW)
- HCPC Registration
- Full, clean driving licence
Why work with Eden Brown?
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS + Compliance
- Assess to executive roles unavailable from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Wide selection of positions across the UK
- Referral bonus - £200 if we place someone you referred to us
- Find your own job bonus - £200 if you bring your own job to us
For more information, please contact Joe White on email@example.com or call me on 0113 2207540
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Joe White on 0113 220 7540