An exciting opportunity to join an established Mental Health team as a Care Coordinator has become available with one of our clients.
You will be joining the Adult Mental Health Team (AMHT) helping to provide a high quality of service to all service users in the areas of the Adult Mental Health Service.
Some of your duties will include:
- Working independently as part of an interdisciplinary team diagnosing, assessing, planning and implementing patient specific programmes of care/interventions
- Undertaking complex assessments
- Be able to function effectively in a variety of environments
- Communicate effectively with service users and families, including those who may have difficulties with understanding and communicating
- Evaluate patients progress and treatment programmes
- Ensure concerns are responded to appropriately in line with the Trusts Safeguarding Adults Policy and the Child Protection Policy and inter-agency safeguarding procedures.
To apply for this role you will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS) or equivalent, 2 years post qualification experience, a current DBS and will need to be HCPC registered. Previous experience should include working in a community or mental health team.
A driving licence and access to a car will be required.
If this role sounds like your next career move, please get in touch with Alex Trimbee by calling either 0113 220 7540, emailing email@example.com or applying to this role now!
Know of anyone who would be perfect for this role or looking for adult social work roles, we are currently offering a £200 referral for all successful referrals.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Alex Trimbee on 020 7422 7300