Admin; DBS; substance misuse
Your new company
You will be joining an established organisation which places the service user at the heart of everything they do. This organisation is focused on supporting vulnerable people in the community. This organisation primarily supports service users are whose lives have been held back by a range of social deprivation.
Your new role
- As first point of contact within the service, to ensure that telephone calls and visits from service users, outside agencies and the clients staff are dealt with promptly and courteously, transferring calls to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- To ensure effective processing of correspondence/ data entry as required.
- To minute take at team and other meetings.
- To collate, monitor and report data/information & statistics as required.
- To maintain and assist with the setting up of a general filing system within the project.
- To monitoring and order office stationery/requirements.
- To maintain and balance local petty cash systems under the direction of the Senior Administrator.
- To carry out photocopying as required.
- To ensure that admin, record-keeping and communication within the project are maintained.
- To undertake prescription administration duties as required
- To co-ordinate operational requirements of the project base as required, e.g room bookings etc
What youll need to succeed
DBS signed up to the Update Service or hold a Hays Enhanced DBS under 12 months old.
Must be available to start immediately once compliance cleared.
What youll get in return
Opportunity to work for UKs leading substance misuse charity.
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more info contact Daniel Essery on 020 7259 8715