Qualified Social Worker Job, 2-5 years +, Birmingham, (EAB) paid up to £24.47 + pr hr.
SOCIAL WORK JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Qualified Social Worker (Adults) EAB (Enhanced Assessment Beds)
SALARY: £18.90 - £24.47 per hour
CONTRACT: Full Time - rolling 3 month contract
RESPONSIBLE TO: Consultant/ Client
Birmingham City Council are looking for a Qualified Social Workers who are registered with HCPC to start within the Enhanced Assessment Beds Team. Birmingham City Council are looking to urgently recruit 2 qualified social workers to:
- Carry out Assessments, create Support Plans and facilitate safe discharges from Enhanced Assessment Beds.(EAB) Promoting Independence.
- To provide information to service users and carers regarding services, resources and welfare benefits, legislative entitlement and other relevant matters, to sign-post to other agencies where appropriate.
- Undertaking Safeguarding and doing duty on rota basis Home visit and completing reviews.
- To work with other team members and multi-disciplinary team members from other agencies to meet the needs of vulnerable adults.
- Successful candidates will be offered support to ensure they have acquired the necessary skills and ability to work agile and undertake the required assessments.
Birmingham City Council are offering rolling 3 month contract placement dependent on throughput of work. We are seeking someone who is ideally Carefirst ready, and very experienced social work background, and able to undertake managing a complex caseload. We are also looking for someone who can commence working with us quite quickly. Of utmost importance we are looking for someone with excellent safeguarding experience.
What youll need to succeed
To be successful you will require a Social Work qualification (BA Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent). It is also essential that you have a current professional registration and have a minimum of 2-5 yrs experience working with adults in a Social Worker position.
What youll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary however this is dependent on experience with scope for negotiation. This role offers you an opportunity to work under an experienced management team in a ever developing region.
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more info contact Samantha Millan by emailing Daxtra_uk1@hays.com