Cambridgeshire County Council is currently looking to recruit an Qualified Social Worker for their Adult Mental Health team.
Duties may include
- Develop and provide a quality needs led service as part of the multi-disciplinary team for CAMHS within the Single Point of Access (SPA) and the School, In Reach Programme
- Take a leading role in the development of evidence based services and specialist programmes for the care group, specifically in relation to delivering the in reach programme in schools which they will have a key responsibility for.
- Provide access, support, assessment and treatment options for young people accessing the service in schools or via SPA, and in collaboration with professional colleagues and clinical services, in order to enable continuity of care, where young people need to access longer term support within Getting Help and Getting more help.
- Integrate the MH agenda and community resilience within the schools identified per worker and within the remit of the CAMHS contract. This includes delivering training, supervision, consultation, support, access to drop in and one to one sessions for young people in schools to which the working is the key link, and to develop a robust approach to building community resilience regarding mental well-being/early identification of metal health concerns.
- Provide consultation, advice, training and support to partnership agencies and to work in conjunction with named schools, and their respective School Health Nurses, Locality Community Support Workers and key school staff to deliver shared goals regarding the management and promotion of positive mental health and early access when treatment is required (via SPA).
With your recognised professional Social Work qualification and HCPC registration, you will use your experience to make a significant contribution to the team.
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like further information, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 774304.
Not quite right? If this position doesnt sound suitable for you but you are looking for other social work opportunities then please get in touch for an informal and confidential chat about the other positions that may be more suited to you!
Dont forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isnt for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on its way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Jenny Griffiths, call today on 0190 877 4300 or email email@example.com Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more info contact Jennifer Griffiths on 0190 877 4300