An exciting opportunity to join an established Children and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) team as a Senior Practitioner has become available for one of the authorities we work closely with.
This is a very exciting role as it will be a 6 month contract.
From this role you can expect to:
- To embed the principles of CPA within the CAMHS Team.
- To embed and review the development of transitional, developing and existing care pathways.
- To develop care pathways, and sign post young people to appropriate mental health services.
- To provide assessment and intervention for young people including those who have self harmed.
- To provide consultation, advice, training and support to partnership agencies.
You will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS) or equivalent, 2 years post qualification experience, a current DBS and will need to be HCPC registered.
A driving licence and access to a car is desirable.
To apply for this role, and hear about all the other exciting roles available contact Alex Trimbee on 0113 220 7540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know of anyone who would be perfect for this role or looking for adult social work roles in the East Midlands, we are currently offering a £200 referral for all successful referrals.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Alex Trimbee on 020 7422 7300