Northamptonshire County Council are currently looking to recruit a Practice Manager to work in the MASH team
With your recognised professional Social Work qualification and HCPC registration, you will use your experience to make a significant contribution to the team.
Your duties may include
- Evaluating email referrals coming into MASH to see if they meet the threshold of tier 4; where there are safeguarding concerns for a child/ children, specialist services of support or statutory services. If required to sign post them to i.e. to Early Help Service or Womens Aide.
- Allocating of cases to MASH Officers and support the Front Staff to the management of telephone enquiries.
- Liaising with partner agencies in MASH i.e. police, health and education to aide information sharing as part of enquires children and families.
- Provide support, guidance and to the MASH Officers to undertake enquires with parents and partner agencies, whilst ensure the voice of the child is heard to inform decision making.
- Using the agencys computer system to check records on children and families, also to update records.
- Conclude MASH Officers enquiries as to whether the threshold for S47 Strategy Discussions, Single Assessment or Early Help is met, in addition to whether the needs of the family can be met through universal services.
- Chair S47 Strategy discussions, for the purpose of assisting in the decision as to whether child/children require support or safeguarding under a joint Police and Social Worker investigation of single agency assessment/investigation.
- Work with statutory teams to assist in the provision of services for child/children i.e. S47 cases, single assessments for children in need S17 and S37 report (Children Act 1989)
- Completing reports and letters for court in accordance with the directions of the family court.
- Undertaking staff supervision and annual appraisals in accordance with the agencys policy and procedures.
- Supporting the manager of the Team in the absence of the Team Managers.
- Member at MAPPA (Multi- agency Public Protection Arrangement) as a core member to assist in the decision making as to what level offenders are managed in the community.
- Attend LADO meetings to assist with safeguarding measures for children and young people in a secure provision.
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like further information, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 774304.
Not quite right? If this position doesnt sound suitable for you but you are looking for other social work opportunities then please get in touch for an informal and confidential chat about the other positions that may be more suited to you!
Dont forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isnt for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on its way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Jenny Griffiths, call today on 0190 877 4300 or email email@example.com Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more info contact Jennifer Griffiths on 0190 877 4300