Bedford Borough Council are currently looking to recruit a qualified Social Worker to work in the MASH team
With your recognised professional Social Work qualification and HCPC registration, you will use your experience to make a significant contribution to the team.
As part of the team you will
- Undertake Children and family assessments to look at concerns and establish appropriate safety and child in need plans.
- Complete Section 47 Child Protection enquiries and investigations jointly with the Police; including ABE interviews as well as strategy meetings.
- Be available for duty work on a rota basis.
- Take details from members of the public and professionals via telephone gathering accurate information from databases
- Seek consent from families for further checks and complete these checks,
- Analyse the data received and making further recommendations to outside local agencies.
- Be required to represent MASH team at meetings with agencies and assist with presentations about MASH and referral process.
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like further information, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 774304.
Not quite right? If this position doesnt sound suitable for you but you are looking for other social work opportunities then please get in touch for an informal and confidential chat about the other positions that may be more suited to you!
Dont forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isnt for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on its way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Jenny Griffiths, call today on 0190 877 4300 or email email@example.com Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more info contact Jennifer Griffiths on 0190 877 4300