Cambridgeshire County Council are currently looking for Social Workers to join their Assessment Team based in Cambridge!
Main duties of the role:
- Undertaking initial assessments and enquiries under S17 & S47 for children in need
- Child Protection investigations
- Attending emergency court hearings
- The remit of this team is to work with families for only up to 12 weeks
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and thriving authority who offer a lot of flexibility! The pay rate is up to £32 per hour and the contract is 3 months on going.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have a relevant Social Care Qualification (DiPSW, Ba Hons…)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Valid driving license and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in this role please contact Danielle @ Eden Brown on 01132207540 or submit your CV via this website!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300