Hertfordshire County Council are currently looking for a Consultant Social Worker to join their family Support Team based in Hemel Hempstead!
About the role:
- In this role you will hold a complex case load but you will also be responsible for supervision of staff and deputising for the Team Manager when appropriate.
- You will work closely with families who are subject to Child Protection (CP) plans/Child in Need (CIN) plans /working under the Public Law Outline.
- You will need to have knowledge of Child Protection and able to assess risk.
- You will need to carry out parenting assessments, C&F assessments, viability assessments, work directly with children and parents
- You will need to arrange and attend core groups CIN reviews Review CP conferences, complete pre-meeting reports, undertake home visits announced and unannounced
- You will need to be able to work closely with outside agencies and within their multi agency team.
Ideally you will have had experience supervision staff already in a similar role such as a Consultant Social Worker / Practice Manager / Senior Practitioner.
The rate for this vacancy is £34 per hour and the duration is likely to be at least 6 months.
You MUST have the following:
- Valid Social Care qualification i.e. DiSPW, Ba Hons..
- HCPC Registration
- Full drivers license and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in this position, or if you would like further information please contact Danielle at Eden Brown on 01132207540
If this role isnt quite right for you, but is for a friend please contact me on the details above to discuss our £250 referral bonus!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300