Peterborough City Council are currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Family Safeguarding Team and are paying £32 per hour!
Main duties of the role:
- Dealing with complex cases.
- Court work from initial statements through to Adoption, Special Guardianship or long term care
- Child protection
- Step down Family Support
- Duty work
- Chairing multi-agency meetings
- Private proceedings which includes section 37 and section 7 court reports
About The Team:
Peterborough is one of four local authorities implementing the innovative Family Safeguarding model, which was tested initially in Hertfordshire, after a £4.8 million investment from the DfE.
The model brings together a blend of childrens social workers and adult professionals to provide a more holistic and efficient method of care which gives social workers more control.
The six teams in Family Safeguarding work with children and their families to improve their situations. The social workers in this area build relationships with both the children and adults and work with them over months or even years.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A relevant social care Qualification (DIPSW, BA Hons..)
- HCPC Registration
- Full License and access to own vehicle
If you would like more information, or youre interested in being considered for this position please contact Danielle on 0113 2207540
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300