Peterborough City Council are currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Children In Care Team (CIC / LAC)!
Main duties of the role:
- Managing a caseload of looked after children and young people placed in foster care, kinship care, residential and semi - independence units.
- Attendance at PEP meetings.
- Preparation for Children Looked After reviews.
- Undertaking statutory checks where appropriate.
- Completing risk assessments.
- Undertaking viability assessments.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong and stable team within an innovative and forward thinking authority. Peterborough offers an incredibly modern office in a central location with the flexibility of hot desking encouraged.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A relevant social care Qualification (DIPSW, BA Hons..)
- HCPC Registration
- Full License and access to own vehicle
If you would like more information, or youre interested in being considered for this position please contact Danielle on 0113 2207540 or submit your CV via this website!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300