Our client in Bolton is looking for an experienced team manager to lead the Referral & Assessment team.
Bolton offer good management support, managers are based in the same building and are available for informal discussions/supervision in addition to formal supervision. Ofsted stated:
"The skill and experience of first line managers is recognised and highly valued by social workers and is a key factor in contributing to the experienced and largely permanent workforce."
Candidates must have experience of managing Social Workers and demonstrate understanding and evidence of working in childrens Safeguarding Service Organisation of long term children services involvement, including children subject to safeguarding plans, children in need, care proceedings and adoption.
Extensive knowledge an understanding of child care law and practice
Evidence based practice in childrens social care
Knowledge and evidence of management
The responsibilities of a Team Manager includes:
- Make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service, this will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the council
- Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability
- Keep up to date with developments in service delivery and best practice to ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standards
- To have devolved responsibility for the management of budgets within the designated service area, ensuring cost effective financial decision making and the most effective use of financial and other resources
- To identify any projected budget variances, and identify and implement realistic solutions
- To ensure that assessment of service user needs forms the basis of individual care planning as well as the wider commissioning strategy
Why work with Eden Brown?
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS + Compliance
- Assess to executive roles unavailable from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Wide selection of positions across the UK
- Referral bonus - £200 if we place someone you referred to us
- Find your own job bonus - £200 if you bring your own job to us
For more information, please contact Joe White on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0113 2207540
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Joe White on 0113 220 7540