Hays are currently seeking experienced and dedicated Children Residential Support Workers within Glasgow and surrounding areas. We are keen to speak with individuals who are skilled in working with young people with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour and who can promote and support positive relationships, self-manage behaviours, as well as teaching life and communication skills.
Many of our clients understand that shaping the needs of people requiring support is imperative and that every service is completely different which will change over time to meet their specific needs. If you have the ability to adapt to change and want to make a difference in a childs life, then we would love to hear from you.
What youll need to succeed
- 6 months experience within the past 18 months
- Be able to provide 2x references (specifically within Social Care
- Hold a Health & Social Care qualification (SVQ Level 2/3 is desirable)
What youll get in return
- We will complete a free of charge PVG check/update
- Provide ongoing training support
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs or work around existing employment
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more info contact Kirsty Tallett by emailing Daxtra_uk1@hays.com