An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a busy but supportive hospital discharge team. The team is based in Manchester City Centre and the role will focus on complex social work.
The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Hospital Discharge Team and must be able to work full time and be a car user.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with a team of social workers and case coordinators
- Undertaking mental capacity assessments
- Completing care act assessments confidently
- Arranging and implementing care plans
- Facilitate discharged from A&E and CDU
- Arranging urgent support and intervention to client in community to avoid hospital admissions
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have Hospital Assessment Experience
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Imogen Newman by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org