We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced qualified Social Workers to take the next who are looking to work in a fast paced, exciting Adult Community Team in an exciting local authority.
This role will involve:
- Provide assessment of needs
- Signposting and care management/review of services
- Undertaking a range of community care and safeguarding assessments/reviews
- Support/care planning implementation including commissioning
- Monitoring and reviewing of the care needs for people who require support
You will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS) or equivalent, 2 years post qualification experience, a current DBS and will need to be HCPC registered.
A driving licence and access to a car is desirable.
To apply for this role, and hear about all the other exciting roles available in the East Midlands contact Alex Trimbee on 0113 220 7540 or email email@example.com
Know of anyone who would be perfect for this role or looking for adult social work roles in the East Midlands, we are currently offering a £200 referral for all successful referrals.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Alex Trimbee on 020 7422 7300