Our client in CAFCASS is looking for a Family Court Advisor to join the team in Staffordshire.
The responsibilities of this role are:
To provide advanced social work-level services to children, families and courts by assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare issues affecting a child or young person. Also to influence those with parental responsibility to be more child-focused when needed and to advise the courts about how a childs life can be improved, supporting judicial case management in the process.
To achieve this you will need:
To keep the child at the centre of your work through high quality direct work with children and their families. You will also need to be a skilled negotiator, working persuasively with family members and professionals on behalf of children. You will need to keep the childs timescale in the context of the childs journey through childhood and, where applicable, the care system, at the centre of everything you do and you must be prepared to advocate in the best interests of the child, ensuring their voice is not lost in the court arena. You will be required to be a resilient, reflective and accountable practitioner, possessing good IT and organisational skills, so that you can maintain a high throughput of outstanding casework.
To apply for this position you must have:
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience (and 5 years of references)
- Social work degree or equivalent (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CQSW)
- HCPC Registration
- Full, clean driving licence
Why work with Eden Brown?
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS + Compliance
- Assess to executive roles unavailable from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Wide selection of positions across the UK
- Referral bonus - £200 if we place someone you referred to us
- Find your own job bonus - £200 if you bring your own job to us
For more information, please contact Joe White on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0113 2207540
Referral Type Social Care QSW - £200
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Joe White on 0113 220 7540