Hospital, social worker, adults
Qualified Social Worker needed for 1 year fixed term placement to cover 18 beds on Discharge to Assess within the hospital
- The key responsibilities of this position is to work in partnership with the Service Users to enable them to live independently as possible within their community.
- To undertake assessments of need with Service Users and their carers through Self Directed Support process and undertake Support Planning.
- To implement the principles of the Mental Capacity Act whilst undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments
- Undertake Continuing Health Care Assessments and Safeguarding investigations in line with National & local Guidance
- to hold complex care loads and to provide supervision to unqualified staff where necessary
To be successful in this position, you need to have 2+ years experience as a qualified social worker within adults, hospital and mental health
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more info contact Natalie Storozynski on 01702 352 452