Qualified Social Worker
Children with Disabilities
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualified Social Worker to take the next step in their professional career with a well established local authority. The role will involve joining a busy, fast paced team and managing your own caseload.
The role will involve -
- Assessing the needs of children with disabilities whilst also recognising the needs of carers requiring assessment and provision of support
- Providing emotional and practical support, advice and advocacy to children with disabilities and carers, as required
- Liaising and developing close working relationships with other professionals and agencies to ensure service users receive services in accordance with assessed needs and within a multi-agency framework
- Ensuring that children with disabilities who are looked after and / or on the child protection register are well supported, visited and cared for in accordance with good practice and statutory requirements
- Preparing and presenting reports in a clear and accurate way
If you would be interested in applying for this position, or would like to discuss other exciting opportunities within the East of England then apply today, or call 0113 2207540 and speak to Andrew Younger and we will be happy to help secure you your perfect role.
Working with Eden Brown Synergy offers you a personal service from an experienced team, working closely with one consultant who is dedicated to finding you your ideal role.
Our pay rates are highly competitive we offer a weekly payroll service and will provide you with a current DBS free of charge. We also have a fantastic referral scheme with the opportunity to earn £250 for referring a friend/colleague to us.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Andrew Younger by emailing email@example.com