Childrens Senior Social Worker
£29.93 per hour
An exciting opportunity have become available in Shropshire for Childrens Social Worker to join their Childrens friendly and thriving safeguarding services.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Social Worker with at least 2 years post qualification experience working within a front line childrens services team. You must have recent experience of working with Young people and Children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans and Care Proceedings. Your responsibilities will include:
- Investigation and assessment, following referrals to the service.
- Report Writing
- Working With PLO (Public Law Outline)
- Attending Child Protection meetings, Case Conferences and LAC reviews.
- Utilise Children In Need plans to work directly with Children
- Court Reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Manage a varied and complex caseload
If you would be interested in applying for this position, or would like to discuss other social work opportunities within the West Midlands then please email me your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0113 2207540 and I will be happy to help you find your perfect role.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Abbey Lomax on 0113 220 7540