Children and Families Senior Social Worker
£29.93 per hour
3 month contract initially
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualified Social Worker to take the next step in their professional career with a well established local authority. The role will involve joining a busy, fast paced team whose paramount objective is always a childs wellbeing and safety.
The role will involve -
- Managing a complex child protection caseload, including managing the risk on a caseload of children and families through assessments and meetings
- Completing initial assessments, core assessments and section 47s where necessary
- Court work including writing reports, statements and being an expert witness
- Child protection case conferences
- Statutory looked after children reviews
- Managing your time and caseload with accurate timekeeping and information recording
If you would be interested in applying for this position, or would like to discuss the other endless agency opportunities are available within the West Midlands then apply today, or call 0113 2207540 and speak to Abbey Lomax, and I will be happy to help secure you your perfect role.
Working with Eden Brown Synergy offers you a personal service from an experienced team, working closely with one consultant who is dedicated to finding you your ideal role. Our pay rates are highly competitive; we offer a weekly payroll service and will provide you with a current DBS free of charge. We also have a fantastic referral scheme with the opportunity to earn £200 for referring a friend/colleague to us.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Abbey Lomax on 0113 220 7540